Monday 20 February 2012

Getting there.

Okay so far i have succesfully completed the tasks which now have a line striking through them in my preliminary task list.

1.       Try and find examples of other school magazines on the internet to help and influence and give me ideas for my own school newsletter.
 
2.       Make a rough plan of how i would like my school magazine to be presented and laid out. I will most likely use publisher for this as it provides exceptional tools for making newsletters and magazines etc.
 
3.       Create a logo for my desired school
 
Below are the following things i have left to complete. I feel i am making good progress!
 
4.       I will then need to take some photos to be placed onto my school magazine
5.       Make a template for my magazine and decide on a colour scheme for the magazine.
6.       Insert the text and images into my template.
7.       Bask in the glory of my completed magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment